£1200 per week
About the role
- Ensure the care and comfort of the family and all their requirements are met.
- Effectively manage the family's requirements on a day-to-day basis.
- Taking care of wardrobe organization
- Inventory tasks for tools, artwork, and items of value
- Shopping and food stocking.
- Coordinate with the chef in preparing a balanced meal for family members and serving food in a professional manner
- Organizing and supervising entertainment, parties and events and the reception of house guests.
- Perform all duties and obligations with courtesy and professionalism.
- Ensure the cleanliness and organization of the family's residence - including the bedrooms.
- Can work under pressure while performing all duties and obligations with courtesy and professionalism.
- Anticipate family needs by learning about their preferences, sensitivities, dislikes, etc.